19th January 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?

how to take admission in btech after diploma ?
what is % required ?

Please help and reply

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  4. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  7. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  8. What is the minimum percentage marks required for getting lateral admission in B.Arch? -- [New]
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  10. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  11. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  12. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  14. What percentage is required in diploma for taking admission in BE course for diploma holders?
  15. What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?
  16. What is the percentage required to get admission in D.M.L.T for Diploma?
  17. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  18. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in second year in VJTI?
20th January 2011, 03:59 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?

From diploma to B.Tech you can join through lateral entry.various state organize this exam separately.Minimum 60% required to appear for this examination.
23rd February 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?

how to apply b-tech correspondina after complition of diploma in electronic and communication engg?
25th February 2011, 10:47 PM
chinudey20

After diploma you have to give entrance tests such as AIEEE or state universities exams.
Based on the rank you get , you will get seat in appropriate college.
24th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I AM DIPLOMA ENGG. FROM RTU AND PRESENTLY WORKING WITH JIL JUNGLEPUR.NOW I WNAT TO DO B.Tech FROM RTU/ACIT APPROVED COLLEGE.PLEASE SEND ME THE PROCEDURE AND REQUAREMENTS FOR IT.
DETAIL OF DIPLOMA
NAME COLLEGE UNI/BORD PASSING OUT YEAR
HARIOM SHARMA GPC SAWAI MADHOPUR BTER 2009
THANKS AND REGARDS
HARIOM SHARMA
[email protected]
25th March 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

riquirments of B-tech after diploma
16th June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a diploma holder from polytechnic so can i give aieee entrence exam or iit entrence exam? and i am not 12th passed........
23rd June 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what percentage in diploma of admission in btech
29th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;402082]how to apply b-tech correspondina after complition of diploma in electrical
9th July 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to know that which type of college Acharya Institute of Technology is and how its placement is
11th July 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Still mine diploma result is not came,,,after complition of my diploma want to do B-TECH so for that which enterence exam have to attend,,,In B-TECH I want to do aerospace reaserch so will suggest me, what have to do next?.....
15th October 2011, 10:14 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

After diploma you have to give entrance tests such as AIEEE or state universities exams.
Based on the rank you get , you will get seat in appropriate college.
16th October 2011, 12:09 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

yes, you can take admission in B.Tech after Diploma.

but to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma, you have to give JELET (JOINT ENTRANCE Lateral Entry )exam.

Eligibility criteria for the JELET exam are given below

>>candiadte must have diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy or have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject.

>>age criteria:-
there is no age restriction for diploma holders of Engineering/Technology /Pharmacy. For B.Sc. candidates upper age limit is 27 years.

there have no percentage criteria too.

all the best.........
29th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have just complete my diploma in chemical engg. this year. I've 58% marks in diploma, am I eligible for AIEEE 2012 exam?
PLEASE REPLY!
4th November 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in mechanical engg. How much percentage i should get to take admission in delhi university for doing b tech.i am in aks university satna.
21st January 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I had pass my diploma in computer science I want to get btech addmiission whats the processer to get the addmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?