30th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan to study ME from VIT, Vellore if not cleared GATE?

I have completed BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering and want to study ME from VIT, Vellore but I have not cleared GATE exam. Can I get education loan to study from VIT, Vellore?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?
  2. Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore?
  3. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. Does Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?
  6. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  7. Is it possible to get full scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? Chances to get an Education Loan?
  8. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  9. Chances to get an education loan from SBI if applied online?
  10. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
  11. Do girls have separate classrooms in VIT Vellore or VIT Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  16. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  17. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  18. Is it possible to relocate the college without losing the credit?
3rd May 2017, 09:31 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan to study ME from VIT, Vellore if not cleared GATE?

VIT vellore conducts its own entrance exam VITMEE every year. The successful candidates will get admission after passing its entrance exam. After getting admission, then only you can apply for education loan. Without getting secured admission no candidates are allowed to take education loan from the bank also the borrower has to show the admission proof such as admission letter, fees receipt, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?