27th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join CDAC course?

Hello Sir, I am second year mechanical student. Due to some reasons, I am not doing entc but I am interested in this field. I want to join CDAC course after BE. What is the procedure to join this course? Can I join this course and how?

28th October 2016, 10:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CDAC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am second year mechanical student. Due to some reasons, I am not doing entc but I am interested in this field. I want to join CDAC course after BE. What is the procedure to join this course? Can I join this course and how?
Yes, you can do PG Diploma In Advanced Computing course offer by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing in Maharashtra.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete a Bachelor Degree in Engineering with any discipline or equivalent (eg. BE/B.Tech/4 years B. Sc Engg./ AMIE/ AIETE / DoEACC B level etc) from a recognized university.

- The candidate must score at least 50% of marks in Graduation.

- The candidate required to qualify in the C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT) entrance examination in order to get admission.

Contact Information:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Address: Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu Mumbai
Maharashtra 400049
Telephone : 022 26201606/1574/1488
e-Mail : [email protected]
28th October 2016, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join CDAC course:

There is a particular procedure to join CDAC courses. The purpose of CDAC is basically for getting admission into PG Diploma courses that can be done after completion of Bachelor degree.

As there is a certain criteria, you are required to meet the criteria to be eligible. You must have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or PG in Mathematics or Computation Sciences or Geography/ Geology/ Applied Sciences from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

Click here for Procedure to join CDAC course
24th February 2022, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am from B.Com passed student .can i do the C-DAC course?
31st March 2022, 10:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Procedure :-

Candidates have to apply for C-CAT online at www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in.

Every section in C-CAT will have 50 objective-type questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?