1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student of UBTER?

Sir, I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from UBTER, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee. I want to get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in 2nd year from AICTE approved college. Am I eligible for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Tech in big colleges after Diploma from UBTER?
  2. Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  4. Diploma from AICTE institute is necessary? Can I do it from UBTER?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in any AICTE approved college for Diploma Mechanical Engineer of CIDC, Assam?
  6. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  8. Possibility to secure BTech 2nd year admission for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  11. AICTE Approved Distance Diploma Engineering Colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  13. List of AICTE/UGC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to 10th NIOS candidate?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Rajasthan?
  16. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  17. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  18. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata?
15th March 2018, 09:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student of UBTER?

You are eligible for admission in second year of engineering. You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in second year of engineering. Every state technical university conducts its own entrance examination for admission in second year of engineering directly.

Diploma candidates with minimum of 60% marks can apply for LEET exam. Depending upon your rank in LEET exam, you can get admission in good engineering college and select your stream.
15th March 2018, 09:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student of UBTER?

Yes, you are very much eligible.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?