25th June 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Government college with 483 Unique Rank in Haryana LEET?

Hi,
I have got 483 Unique Rank in Haryana LEET. Can I get admission in any Government college? Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  2. What is the last date for applying for LEET in Haryana?
  3. Which government college in Haryana i can get with 120 rank in LEET?
  4. LEET, Haryana: Date of exam? How to obtain previous papers? Books for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  6. Previous two years papers of PU LEET, Haryana LEET and UP LEET?
  7. Which college should I get admission under Andhra University having secured a rank of 483 in Civil of PGCET Exam?
  8. Can I get admission in government or some other good college in Haryana?
  9. Will I get admission in government college of Haryana in B.Tech(Mechanical Trade) after scoring 6080 state rank in Haryana?
  10. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  11. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  12. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  13. Procedure to apply, syllabus and examination date of Haryana LEET?
  14. Possibility to get MBBS or BDS in any government college?
  15. Can I get admission in any government or semi government engineering college in Haryana?
  16. In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  18. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
27th June 2016, 09:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Government college with 483 Unique Rank in Haryana LEET?

It is quite difficult to get admission in any good government college with the rank you have scored in LEET. However, without the cut-off being released nothing can be said exactly. Therefore, I suggest you to wait for the cut-off mars to be announced.

You should however keep your options open to some other Institute also and should not just stick for chance in one college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?