27th June 2016, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I study distance Diploma in Pharmacy being an Intermediate PCM candidate?

Hi Everyone,
I am K. Bhaskar Tirupati. I am interested to study distance course of Diploma in Pharmacy. I have completed my Intermediate with PCM stream. Please help me out to know that how I can study in distance mode?

27th June 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study distance Diploma in Pharmacy being an Intermediate PCM candidate?

First of all if you want to get a pharmacist license after diploma in pharmacy then you must opt for a regular course approved PCI. Distance mode courses are not going to help you in getting registration at PCI.

For admission in diploma in pharmacy there will be entrance exam which is mostly conducted along with polytechnic entrance exam. Minimum qualification is PCM/PCM stream 12th passed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?