25th June 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts in Times Pro, Kolkata being a BBA graduate?

Hi,
I have done BBA and looking forward to do PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts from Times Pro, Kolkata. Kindly tell me that am I eligible to apply for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pay fee in EMI for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course in Times Pro, Kolkata?
  2. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  3. Question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts)?
  4. Old question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts) with answers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment being a Chartered Accountant and having completed B.Com in 4 years?
  6. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  8. Procedure to do internship in BBA Finance from TVS Finance & Services Ltd, TCFC Finance Ltd, Gandhinagar Leasing & Finance Ltd and Muthoot Finance Ltd at Delhi? -- [New]
  9. What can I do after commerce?
  10. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Am I eligible to study BCA after completing Diploma in Finance, Account & Auditing?
  12. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course if secured 75.3% in BBA?
  13. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  14. Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?
  15. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of BBA graduation course?
  17. Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?
  18. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
26th June 2016, 07:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts in Times Pro, Kolkata being a BBA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done BBA and looking forward to do PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts from Times Pro, Kolkata. Kindly tell me that am I eligible to apply for this course?
You have completed BBA course, So you are eligible for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts in Times Pro, Kolkata.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th June 2016, 09:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts in Times Pro, Kolkata being a BBA graduate?

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for the course if you have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your graduation. You will have to appear for the examination conducted by the prospective Institute and after clearing ti you will be very much eligible for admission in the prospective course.
27th June 2016, 09:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for the course if you have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your graduation. You will have to appear for the examination conducted by the prospective Institute and after clearing ti you will be very much eligible for admission in the prospective course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?