23rd July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Sir/Mam,
I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to study Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech. Can you please tell me that is this possible for me to study AE in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  3. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  9. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  10. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
  11. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. Way to study Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
24th July 2015, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. You need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET examinations for getting admission in second year of four years Engineering course.
25th July 2015, 01:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to study Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech. Can you please tell me that is this possible for me to study AE in B.Tech?
After completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to get admission to B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?