6th May 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Food Technology for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges in Haryana?

Respected Sir,
Is it possible to get admission in Diploma in Food Technology if I have done my 12th with Commerce stream. Please tell me also about the colleges in Haryana? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  2. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab?
  4. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  6. List of colleges in Haryana for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th Commerce?
  7. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  9. Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  11. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  12. Whether Food Technology is available to study in Diploma on 10th basis?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Wood Technology on Intermediate basis in Jaipur
  14. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  15. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  16. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  17. Food Technology related courses to study for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  18. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
9th May 2016, 11:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Food Technology for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Is it possible to get admission in Diploma in Food Technology if I have done my 12th with Commerce stream. Please tell me also about the colleges in Haryana? Waiting for your reply!
Yes, you can study the Diploma in Food Technology after 12th standard. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in various colleges in India. But we are unable to find any college which offers the Diploma in Food Technology in Haryana. You can find the course at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal. The website link is Official website.
11th May 2016, 03:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Food Technology for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges in Haryana?

I am sorry to say you that you cannot study Diploma in Food Technology after completing class 12th from Commerce Background as the eligibility criteria to opt Diploma in Food technology is that candidates must have completed their class 12th with Science subjects with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized Board. You must opt some course, which is related to your stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?