1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Medical course for 10th student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in class 10 and preparing for my Board exam. I have applied for JEXPO. But I want to do Diploma course related to Medical not engineering after my 10th. So, I want to know the various entrance for medical diploma courses for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Marine Engineering course for 10th student?
  3. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student?
  5. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student in India?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Nursing course for 10th student? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  9. How to pursue Diploma in Genetics after 10th?
  10. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Marketing Management for 10th student in India?
  11. Is Diploma in Chemical Engineering good course for a weak student in Mathematics?
  12. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  13. Procedure to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma student without studied 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  15. Which are the different exams for a 12th medical student?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  17. Can i join Diploma course after passing 10th through supplementary exams?
  18. Will there be any problem if I am not able to attend MD entrance exams after filling up the forms due to an accident?
18th March 2018, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Medical course for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying in class 10 and preparing for my Board exam. I have applied for JEXPO. But I want to do Diploma course related to Medical not engineering after my 10th. So, I want to know the various entrance for medical diploma courses for me.

It is not possible to study any medical related diploma courses after completion of 10th standard. Candidates have to study 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects for the admission to diploma courses related to medical stream. There are medical related diploma courses like Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant, Diploma in Physiotherapy, Diploma in ECG Technology, Diploma in X – Ray Technology, Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?