19th April 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com 2nd year student of Delhi University?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my 12th and joined B.Com.
Now I am in 2nd year and I want to know that
I can do Diploma course in Banking and Finance
just after my B.Com. I am doing B.Com from
University of Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  2. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  4. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  6. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  7. From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University?
  8. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  9. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  10. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
  11. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  12. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Short courses to do along with B.Com Honors -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  16. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?
  18. Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?
6th October 2015, 02:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com 2nd year student of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have completed my 12th and joined B.Com.
Now I am in 2nd year and I want to know that
I can do Diploma course in Banking and Finance
just after my B.Com. I am doing B.Com from
University of Delhi?
You need to complete the graduation before you take up this course. The Diploma in Banking and Finance is the post graduate course. The eligibility to study the course is degree with 50% marks. Some of the institutes/universities conduct entrance test also for the admission. The duration of the course is 1 year. The course will help you to get the additional information about the banking operations and finance. You may work as Business analyst, corporate analyst, Cashier, Finance analyst, internal auditor, Loan officer, Money manager, Risk analyst, Stock analyst etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?