29th October 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE department?

I completed diploma in ECE can i join to B.tech in EEE dept its possible..? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required? Please give me the details soon as possible. Awaiting for the right and quick response.

30th October 2016, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE department?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in B.Tech (EEE) course after completion of your three years Diploma course in ECE course from a recognised board. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear, qualify and secure good rank in LEET examination conducted by your respective state technical board to get admission in B.Tech (EEE) course.
30th October 2016, 10:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE department?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in B.Tech(EEE) course after completion of your Diploma in ECE as there is no such provision for it. If you wish to get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course, you will have to remain in the same field and cannot shift your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?