28th February 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in EEE?

What should I do after completion of diploma in EEE? Can you please suggest me the best courses which I can take next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. I need to decide on the best possible thing to take up next. Thank you!

1st March 2017, 04:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in EEE?

After completing diploma in EEE you can opt for other higher courses which will help you to get better job opportunities in future. Here are some of the courses which you can pursue:

> Certification in Embedded Systems

> SCADA

> Certificate Program in CCNA

> Certificate Program in Robotics and Intelligent Systems

> Certificate Program in PLC

> Certificate Program in VLSI Technology

> Certification in Real Time Operating Systems

> Hardware Networking Course

> Testing and Management Course

> Advanced program in DC and AC motors

> Signal Processing course etc.
1st March 2017, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Options after completion of diploma in EEE:-

There are two options for you after completion of diploma in EEE.

You need to choose one of them either go for jobs or to go for higher studies.

So, if you are interested in studies you can pursue B.Tech or graduation degree and further more.

But, you will also become eligible to appear for some of entrance examination for recruitment of junior engineer jobs.

So, select the best options according to your interest.
1st March 2017, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of diploma in EEE? Can you please suggest me the best courses which I can take next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. I need to decide on the best possible thing to take up next. Thank you!
The best course to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering or BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or BE/BTech in Computer Science Engineering or B.Tech Information Technology. Candidates after completion of diploma in EEE can join through lateral entry mode. The admission to the lateral entry is done through an entrance examination. Candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the engineering program. The duration of the course will be only three years. This is one of the best study options available for the diploma in EEE holders.
1st March 2017, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your three years Diploma in EEE course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course. To get lateral entry admission in second year of four years B.E / B.Tech course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
1st March 2017, 10:37 PM
AshitaBanerjee

You may go for BE/B.Tech, full time 4 years course or you can take direct admission to 4th year of B.Tech degree course through merit of entrance test - SLEEE. You can even go for a diploma course in Networking and Communications along with preparations for International certifications in networking like Cisco certifications.
But joining a full time degree course would be beneficial.
1st March 2017, 11:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You should go for a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering after completion of diploma in EEE. You can apply for lateral entry admission in bachelor's degree. In this way, your bachelor's degree course duration will reduce to three years from 4 years.
After completing the bachelor's degree, you can apply for several civil services exams like IAS, IES, IPS as per your personal interest.
1st March 2017, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the one and only best course that can be done after successful completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is "Bachelor Degree" in Engineering or Bachelor of Technology course. Yes, the very best course that I would strongly suggest you to pursue after Diploma in B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Other than this course, there are many such short term courses available but going for Bachelor Degree is the best option in order to find good number of job opportunities.
2nd March 2017, 01:09 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

You can pursue the degree course through B.Tech after completion of diploma the candidate can get direct admission in 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme. After completion the degree course you can also pursue M.Tech in EEE this will boost your career very high and this stream also have huge market demand. So the door of your career will open after completion of these courses and you will lead a satisfying and enjoyable life with a handsome package of salary.
2nd March 2017, 07:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma course in EEE, you should do degree course in the same as this will improve your knowledge in the respective field as well as you will get degree which will help you in future for getting a good job profile.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to take admission directly in the second year of Degree course through lateral entry process. Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination in order to get admission under the course.
2nd March 2017, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of Diploma in EEE, you can apply for B.Tech course through lateral entry exam. Your age should be below 27 years.

Otherwise you can apply for jobs in BSNL, SSC and Indian Railway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?