29th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to follow for doing polytechnic diploma course after passing 12th exam?

I passed 12th and want doing polytechnic diploma what things i follow and doing
in which year My admission being? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Can you please provide me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

30th October 2016, 03:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow for doing polytechnic diploma course after passing 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 12th and want doing polytechnic diploma what things i follow and doing
in which year My admission being? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Can you please provide me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

The candidates must fill up the online or offline application form for the admission to the lateral entry Polytechnic Diploma course after passing 12th examination. The lateral entry diploma course is eligible for the students who have passed 10+2 with PCM and should have scored over 40% marks. They have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the state government technical education for the admission to the diploma course (directly to the 2nd year). The admission will be restricted to 20% of the sanctioned intake of the first year Diploma courses. Based on the marks scored in the entrance a rank list will be prepared and through counseling the seats filled.

30th October 2016, 06:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow for doing polytechnic diploma course after passing 12th exam?

To pursue Polytechnic Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in examinations like VOCLET which is conducted by your respective state technical board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry admission process.

30th October 2016, 08:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Steps to pursue diploma course in the field of engineering after 12th-

- Appear in diploma entry test. This test is conducted by the technical council of each state as well as various private universities.
- Aim to score good marks to get admission in a good institute.
- Attend the counselling round to choose the concerned institute of admission along with the branch of engineering in which you are interested.

30th October 2016, 10:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to apply for admission in any Institute providing Diploma course, if the Institute provides admission on merit basis, you can get admission if you fulfill the cut-off marks otherwise you will have to appear for entrance test conducted by the respective state and after clearing the examination you can get admission in any good Institute depending upon your score.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?