16th July 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?

I am 32 years old and I am technical of eastern railway. And I want to promotion through this diploma. So is it possible? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I need to apply for the diploma course and complete it as well.

Thank you!

16th July 2015, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?

It all depends on the kind of post on which you are working. If there are people with that qualification working above you then surely it will help in promotion.

If there is any procedure of promotion like that then you should enquire about it in railways. Normally, higher qualification can get you promotion in most cases. It will be difficult to complete a regular course if you are in a job because diploma is an technical course.
12th September 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?

Is there any possibility of restarting the departmental exam for the post of Trackman?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?