21st November 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Which post i can get under government sector after Printing Diploma course?

I am interested in doing job under government sector. I am studying printing diploma and about to complete it. So tell me which post i can get under the government sector?

23rd November 2015, 11:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post i can get under government sector after Printing Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in doing job under government sector. I am studying printing diploma and about to complete it. So tell me which post i can get under the government sector?

There are many jobs in the government sector for the printing diploma holders.

You can work as Technical Assistant, Printing Coordinator, Supervisor Technical, Supervisor Operations, DTP Operator etc.

You can work in India Security Press, CSIR, NUEPA, Kerala Public Service Commission, Government Printing Press Goa etc.

For the government jobs you have to check the employment news paper or websites frequently.
24th November 2015, 12:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which post i can get under government sector after Printing Diploma course?

There are lot of scopes in the Government sector also for the Printing Diploma holder candidates.
You can work in different posts like Printing Coordinator, Supervisor Operations, Technical Assistant, DTP Operator etc.
You should read newspaper daily in order to check the vacancy of the Government jobs for the respective posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?