5th March 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Details of fee for Architecture Diploma course in Sikkim Manipal University? Last date of admission?

Hello
I passed Draughtsman Civil Course from ITI.
I want to studying of Architecture Diploma
by Sikkim Manipal University.
Please give me your Fee details
and last date of admission.
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee details for MBBS in Sikkim manipal university?
  2. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  3. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  4. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get information regarding application fee, exam date and syllabus for M.Pharma entrance exam in Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. How can I get address of sikkim manipal university correspondence office for doing diploma courses in electrical in W.B.?
  7. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  8. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  9. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  11. How may I do Distance B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Procedure for admission in SMU? How to do M.Pharm from SMU? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm?
  13. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  14. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  15. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal University eligible for MPSC exam?
  17. Is there any course available in Sikkim Manipal University for diploma holder in Information & Technology?
  18. Which university is more preferable, either ICFAI or Sikkim Manipal?
24th November 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of fee for Architecture Diploma course in Sikkim Manipal University? Last date of admission?

Hello
I passed Architectural Draughtsmen Course from.
I want to studying of Architecture Diploma
by Sikkim Manipal University.
Please give me your Fee details
and last date of admission.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?