4th April 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for AMIE? When the entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus and previous year question papers of it?

Hello, I want to study Diploma Engineering from AMIE. Please tell me procedure to apply for it? When the entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus and previous year question papers of it?

Related Questions:
  1. AMIE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get previous year Group A papers for AMIE?
  3. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for ENGLISH MA
  4. AMIE previous years question papers? I am doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering from AMIE board
  5. Previous year Question Papers of Section-A Exam of AMIE?
  6. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for Post Graduation Engineering?
  8. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  9. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  10. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted by University of Madras? Past years question papers? What is the syllabus of it?
  11. ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus
  12. AMIE section A exam previous years papers?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  14. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSW entrance?
  16. Previous year question paper of AMIE section-A exam
  17. Difference between AMIE and AMIETE? Is there any difference in the syllabus? How to apply for it?
  18. AMIE previous years question papers of section A & B?
21st May 2017, 01:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AMIE? When the entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus and previous year question papers of it?

In order to apply for AMIE at first you have to download the application from their official website and fill it up carefully. Now you have to attach the necessary documents like: educational certificates, photographs etc and have to submit the required amount of fees through DD or other banking facilities.

Generally the examinations are conducted in the month of June and December. In order to help you I have attached the previous years papers of the examination and also the syllabus. So, download them and start preparing from now.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie.pdf(2.20 MB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie 1.pdf(1.68 MB, 22 views)
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie 2.pdf(3.12 MB, 24 views)
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie 3.pdf(2.46 MB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie 4.pdf(1.87 MB, 18 views)
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie 5.pdf(1.94 MB, 23 views)
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie 6.pdf(2.17 MB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf diploma engineering amie 7.pdf(1.68 MB, 20 views)
File Type: pdf amie diploma engineering syllabus.pdf(38.0 KB, 486 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?