16th June 2016, 02:35 PM

Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks?

Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th June 2016, 08:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9926816405 View Post
Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to do Industrial Training Institute (ITI) course after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks.
There are various engineering trades available in ITI like
Draughtsman
Machinist
Electrician
Fitter
Wireman
Carpenter
Welder
Plumber
Mechanic
Etc
You can choose any one of the course in which you have more interest. You can also study Diploma courses after 10th standard.
19th June 2016, 02:18 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks?

Yes of cause you are allowed to do ITI diploma after completing your 10th standard. Marks doesn't matter here the only requirement for ITI diploma is that you have to qualify 10th standard from a recognized school board.

For getting details regarding courses and streams i suggest you to visit nearest Govt. ITI college and have a meeting with college staff.
19th June 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the polytechnic entrance exam ask for 50% marks in class 10th. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Hence, you will not be eligible for most of the entrance exams but there are some polytechnic entrance exam which doesn't have marks criteria. Some even have upper age limit of 21 years and some don't have any upper age limit.
19th June 2016, 09:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9926816405 View Post
Yes, 10th standard are eligible for ITI course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for ITI recruitment exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?