9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

NIIT Kerala provide Diploma in Computer Science course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?

Sir, I want to know details about Diploma in Computer Science course available in NIIT Colleges, Kerala or not? Send me eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Software Engineering at NIIT? Fees and eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer teacher in ICSE school -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. What is the criteria followed for getting Ph.d Computer Science admission?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  6. Do the IIMs provide PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?
  8. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Kerala
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  10. What is the admission procedure for Diploma courses in KJ Somaiya, Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed
  12. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in English under Kerala University?
  13. Can I get admission into B.Tech from NIIT?
  14. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  17. Eligibility condition and procedure to join Company Secretary? Tuition centers in Kerala?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
13th October 2017, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIIT Kerala provide Diploma in Computer Science course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?

For diploma in computer science, you just need class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Admission at NIIT is not an issue because it is a private institution.

Just contact the institute, if you have got the class 10th qualification. You have to apply on a prescribed format for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?