4th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?

I am Gita Kumari, a student of M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management). I want to study PhD in Hospitality after completing my M.Sc. Can I know the eligibility criteria for admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand?
  2. What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?
  3. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course? -- [New]
  5. Who was the first prime minister of Uttrakhand?
  6. How can I join in Archeology after completing 12th with 94%
  7. List of mca universities through aimcet exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study B.Sc(Forestry) being 12th Science student? List of colleges in India?
  9. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Civil? What is the fee?
  10. Is it possible to study Archeology after taking computer science in 12th?
  11. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  12. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  13. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of IETE and MGU approved universities?
  15. Eligibility, duration and date of sale of forms for Garhwal University?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  17. Can I be placed in Universities to study M.Sc in Chemistry having scored a rank of 583 in PGCET Entrance Exam?
  18. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
6th November 2016, 08:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Hospitality in the above mentioned University, just go through it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Hospitality from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
27th November 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?

sir i have done BHMCT course in 2013 from uttarakhand technical university and completed master in hotel management in 2020 from uttarakhand open university haldwani nainital with 59% . I want to ask you that i am eligible for Ph.D(Hospitality) form HNB Garhwal university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?