28th January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of post diploma course from NPTI?

sir,
i have just completed diploma engineering course. now i want to do post diploma course from npti, delhi. what is the procedure?

6th March 2014, 08:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of post diploma course from NPTI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have just completed diploma engineering course. now i want to do post diploma course from npti, delhi. what is the procedure?
Hey friend,

NPTI stands for National Power Training Institute.

It is the only institution of its kind in India catering to the core power Sector
and allied energy sector apart from University Of petroleum and Energy Studies. NTPI offers a one year Post Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering

As you have asked for the information regarding the qualification which is needed for joining in Post Diploma course in NTPI.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

The eligibility needed is that the candidate must have completed 60% of marks in 10th & Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline from a recognized institution.

If you are satisfying the criteria then you can apply for the course and you can get the form from the official site of NTPI at http://http://www.npti.in/

ALL THE BEST
11th November 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am complete my diploma in electrical branch but my 10th mark percent is 43%.can I apply &study PDC course in npti.
13th June 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am pass out diploma in electrical for 2015, so i can apply in PDC at Durgapur(WB) ,Nagpur ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?