3rd January 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Process to pursue to distance mode Ph.D from DU?

Hi, I have done MSc (IT) from PTU (regular mode) and scored 70%. Please tell me can I do PhD from DU. If yes, then what is the admission procedure.

4th January 2018, 08:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to pursue to distance mode Ph.D from DU?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Ph.D course from DU after the completion of M.Sc in IT with 70% of marks in it.
To do Ph.D course from DU, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in IT from DU through distance mode. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?