14th February 2011, 09:19 AM
Radhekrishana

Future prospects of doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicaton?

I am radhe krishana verma i working as instrument technician at power plant private sector i want private diploma in E&T.What is the benefit for me after diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  2. What prospects do i have in government sector after my Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  3. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I switch to Degree if having 11 backlogs in Diploma? Future prospects for me? -- [New]
  5. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  6. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  9. Prospects of job or higher studies after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  11. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  12. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  13. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  16. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Courses after B.Tech (Biotechnology)?
14th February 2011, 10:26 AM
srivastva

Default Re: Future prospects of doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicaton?

Hello Dear,

If you talk about future prospects of doing diploma in elctronics & telecommunication then i will telll you Diploma holders have bright chances of pursuing career in companies..

Diploma holders in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, are mostly absorbed in the huge IT industry mostly as Hardware Engineers. There are lot of opportunities in the areas such as Networking also..

Diploma holders in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. have vast scope in Telecommunication industries as well as in Computer Software consultancies..

Other industries where electronic engineers find opening are :

Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Power Sector (BSES, MSEB)...

so i think it's a good future prospects to make career in your private sector with diploma in electronics & telecommunication...

So spread your power & get it...
Best of Luck...
14th February 2011, 10:40 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospects of doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicaton?

hi..
if you are an technician and want to do diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering it will be an really good for your career and with your experience you will be having an great career ,
it would be even better if you do an engineering degree ,because any how diploma will be of 3 years duration and engineering is for years duration so its just an matter of one years,
but for engineering you should have completed 12th class,
if you have not then diploma is the best option and if you have completed 12th then the best option would be to do engineering and become an graduate
14th February 2011, 10:43 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhekrishana View Post
I am radhe krishana verma i working as instrument technician at power plant private sector i want private diploma in E&T.What is the benefit for me after diploma
Hi
Radhekrishana

Greeting for the day;

A diploma holder securing FIRST CLASS in final year of the the programme become eligible to get direct entry to the Second Year of degree programme any engineering college in india.

The greatest reason why diplomas are important would be the money that you could make. College diplomas can get you more pay compare to others.and you may be known as a junior Engineer.

Thanks
14th February 2011, 01:51 PM
jacqulinprincy

working n planning to do diploma in electronics and communication is a good choice, as you have said your working in a private sector as instrument tech, ece s gud but rather i would insist you to go on for electronics and instrumentation which would be more usefull.
14th February 2011, 03:47 PM
SupritShestha

if you have done your diploma in E&T then why dont you try and do BE now in ECE or EEE which shall be related with your diploma and also your work sector...you can directly join second year of BE after Diploma..after doing BE you will have lots of scope..
14th February 2011, 04:23 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Future prospects of doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicaton?

dear friend so many benefit to you after diploma in electronics and instrumentation because if you done diploma then you can also B.tech.and you get so much knowledge after b.tech and you have practical knowledge also that's you don't take tension and do diploma.after diploma you can got easily promotion in any big company and in government company also.
21st February 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I DID DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS... AND I'M WORKING NOW IN POWER PLANT.... I WANT TO STUDY ABOUT POWER PLANT ... WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT
8th April 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am Raees,doing diploma in Medical electronics Engineering in Kerala.What are the requiremente needs frome a candidate?
3rd May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

plz inform other two year cources for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering
17th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do PG diploma in ECE after Btech
9th October 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in ECE branch. I want to job your company please help me
M.- 9234542423
26th September 2013, 04:05 PM
R.S.Parmar

Dear Friend...............,

If you talk about future prospects of doing diploma in elctronics & telecommunication then i will telll you Diploma holders have bright chances of pursuing career in companies..

Diploma holders in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, are mostly absorbed in the huge IT industry mostly as Hardware Engineers. There are lot of opportunities in the areas such as Networking also..

Diploma holders in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. have vast scope in Telecommunication industries as well as in Computer Software consultancies..

Other industries where electronic engineers find opening are :

Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Power Sector (BSES, MSEB)...

so i think it's a good future prospects to make career in your private sector with diploma in electronics & telecommunication...

So spread your power & get it...
Best of Luck...
thank you............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?