2nd March 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?

Hello
I am studying in 12th Science, with Biology.
Please tell me how much years or course duration
I need to complete Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
But tell me immediately because I am going to take admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  4. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  5. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  6. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  8. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  11. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  13. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering after 12th Arts?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  17. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
2nd March 2015, 04:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?

Admission will based on 10th class and your 10+2 Biology qualification will not be counted during admission because it is totally a different field. If you had any qualification like ITI in a relevant trade then you there would have been good chance of admission through lateral entry.

For you the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be of 3 years duration. You have to appear for Polytechnic entrance exam on the basis of your 10th qualification which is the minimum requirement for admission. Getting a good rank will help you in getting admission in a reputed Institute.
21st September 2017, 12:02 AM
Member+

Default Re: Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?

The duration of diploma courses 3 years in machanical Engineering. You are study in biomedical that's why your duration is 3 years. If you have an studying PCM (Physics chemistry math) in 12 standard. This is beneficial for you.
14th August 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12 class with biology. Can I take admission in polytechnic mechanical engineering? Hope you got my question
17th July 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12 class with biology. I take admission of direct second year diploma ME I have completed.
So I can get admission of degree ya another choose is diploma
Which is better for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?