6th April 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered having 60% throughout if did B.Tech through lateral entry after Diploma?

i am a student of Post graduate diploma course in thermal power in NPTI. Now, our campus placement is going to start. I have passed SSC. HS, Diploma in Mechanical, B.Tech(Power).I have got 49% in HS and more than 60% in all other examination. Now, many companies required throughout 60% in educational career. I was admitted in B.tech through lateral entry. Will i considered as throughout 60% group

14th May 2014, 11:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered having 60% throughout if did B.Tech through lateral entry after Diploma?

Yes, 60% will be considered throughout in your graduation career. This is because you have got above 60% in diploma as well as B.Tech course. However, if the companies have asked for 60% in the entire educational career, then you must consult with your college since they must be including 10th and 10+2 th result also.

If the college states that sixty percent is required only in the B.Tech career, then you are eligible. Otherwise you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?