2nd February 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to do B.Sc in Agriculture diploma?

What is the qualification needed to do bsc agriculture diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  5. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  6. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  7. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  8. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  9. What is the academic qualification required for BSc agriculture?
  10. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  11. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  12. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  13. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  14. What are the subjects required to pursue BSc in Agriculture?
  15. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  16. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  17. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  18. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
2nd February 2016, 10:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to do B.Sc in Agriculture diploma?

Qualification required to do BSc in agriculture diploma.
You must have passed higher secondary level of examination with any of the following combination of subjects:
physics, chemistry and Biology.
Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
You must have a scored minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?