21st May 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course?

Sir
What is the qalification mandatory
for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
Please tell me immediately.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  4. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  13. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
24th May 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?