4th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

hello
what are the qualification required
for studying b.e. aeronautical engineering
in abroad and how it will be fulfill
through an Indian student??????

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  3. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?
  4. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  5. What is the aggregate required to study engineering abroad?
  6. Qualifications required to study Master's in Multimedia course abroad? How can I get scholarship?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  12. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  13. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  15. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  16. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  17. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  18. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
5th February 2015, 04:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

To Pursue B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad, you must have completed your 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. And you should also complete one exam called SAT to apply for admission at foreign universities. That's because most of the foreign universities consider SAT score of the students, to offer admission in Bachelor's courses. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport Photocopy
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT.

18th November 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

How much percentage required in 12th standard for apply B.E aeronautical engineering in aboard?
9th August 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

If I am in standard 9 and I feel to choose this field in future what should I plan from on so that I can later approach this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?