22nd August 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in KSOU for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Now I want to do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from KSOU. Can you please tell me what are all the requirements needed for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  2. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  3. How can I apply for KSOU for diploma in electrical engineering course
  4. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  5. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  8. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering
  9. Courses to study other than B.Tech for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU?
  11. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  12. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma?
  13. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  14. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  16. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  17. Is KSOU Approved by UGC, KSOU degree for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
28th August 2015, 02:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in KSOU for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Now I want to do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from KSOU. Can you please tell me what are all the requirements needed for this?
You have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering so you are eligible for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through Lateral Entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for the Lateral Entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
29th August 2015, 06:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in KSOU for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
You must apply for the course of Electrical Engineering and the admission to the Universities will be provided to you in the basis of LET Examination.
So prepare for the Examination and once you can score a good rank you will be eligible for the course of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from KSOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?