22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?

Sir,
Can I get admission in B.Tech course after completion of my Polytechnic Diploma with Electrical Engineering? Please tell me the procedure and requirements of doing?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  2. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  3. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  7. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  8. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  9. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?
  11. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in APC Roy Polytechnic if secured 60 SC rank in JEXPO?
  12. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  13. How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Warangal?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  18. Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?
27th August 2015, 09:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I get admission in B.Tech course after completion of my Polytechnic Diploma with Electrical Engineering? Please tell me the procedure and requirements of doing?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering. You can select B.Tech or B.E in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering specialization which will boast up your career. Being a Diploma student you can directly enroll of B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry. The admission for B.Tech course through lateral entry based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who have completed Diploma in Engineering in concerned specialization by the State Board of Technical Education are eligible to apply.

Admission Process
- Normally, 50% of the admission seats are fixed by the Government and the remaining 50% seats allotted by the Management based on entrance exam performance. Please, visit the respective university in order to get more details regarding the admission process.
29th August 2015, 04:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?

You need to appear for the LET(Lateral Entry Test) Examination and you need to score a good rank in that examination.
Once you do so you can choose the college that is available to you on the basis of your rank in the LET Examination.
You cannot change your branch and you need to have more than 50% marks in your Diploma is the is the only criteria.
If you are having this then you can study the course of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?