21st September 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?

What is the scope for Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & Computer Application? what is the scope for Poltechnic diploma in Office Management & Computer Application

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  3. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  4. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  5. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  6. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  7. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  8. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  9. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  10. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  11. What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?
  12. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
  13. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  14. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  15. Will I be eligible to give Polytechnic exam after doing diploma with hotel management
  16. How to join a course in YMCA? Does office management has limited scope?
  17. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  18. Which course to do after pursuing BCA for a better future?
17th January 2015, 05:24 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?

After completing Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & Computer Application, one can apply for private sector jobs as well as government sector jobs.

In private sector these profiles are offered:
  • Office Assistant
  • Office Administration
  • Admin Executive
  • Admin Assistant
  • Personnel Assistant
  • Executive Assistant

In government sector you must be in touch with government employment.
17th January 2015, 05:26 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?

After completing Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & Computer Application, one can apply private sector jobs as well as gov. sec job.

In private sector Office Assistant, Office Administration, Admin Executive, Admin Assistant, Personnel Assistant, Executive Assistant profiles are offered.

In gov. sector you must be in touch with government employment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?