18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Human Rights?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Human Rights course. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

19th May 2018, 10:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Human Rights?

Scope of studying Diploma in Human Rights course:

In order to find better career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Human Rights course, you may either pursue higher or else you may look for job opportunities in organizations.

You may find job opportunities in, Investigation companies, National and State Human Rights Bodies, UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs, UNICEF, Asian Human Rights Documentation Centre, Lobbying firms, Public Relations departments, Administrative Officers, MNC companies, Human Resource Departments, .etc., as a educational tutor, a research analyst, fundraiser, marketing executive..etc.,

Starting salary would be around Rs.9,000/- per month and it depends on the organization and the post and you may even earn upto Rs.17,000/- per month. If you are interested to study further, then you may also go with pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights course. Some of the colleges offering this PG Diploma in Human Rights are, National Law School of India University, Bangalore and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?