29th February 2016, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Should I gain some experience after completion of Diploma Electrical before studying B.Tech?

Hello,
Kindly tell me that I should get some experience after completing my Diploma which I am doing in Electrical branch and then I should try for B.Tech course? Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to Prepare for Placements after Completion of BTech?
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  4. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  5. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  6. Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?
  7. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  8. Should I immediately choose M.Tech or first gain some job experience after completing B.Tech?
  9. What is the eligibility for Infosys Placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  12. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  13. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  14. How to do correspondence Diploma Electrical course for a candidate who have 10 years of work experience in UAE?
  15. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  16. Which course is suitable for me in designing after passing diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Which chartered engineering courses are good?
  18. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
29th February 2016, 09:58 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Should I gain some experience after completion of Diploma Electrical before studying B.Tech?

No there is no need to get any more experience for doing b.tech. You can take admission in b.tech. A candidate should avoid academic gaps.

For taking admission in b.tech you need to clear entrance exam or you can get direct admission.
You will get admission in the second year of b.tech and can complete your b.tech in 3 years.
29th February 2016, 11:30 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Should I gain some experience after completion of Diploma Electrical before studying B.Tech?

You may not do any course after completing your Diploma when you are opting for further studies like Engineering.It is because,you will learn many subjects in the 3 years of your engineering course anyway.

It is better to use the gap before you join in any Engineering course by having a glance at the subjects you are going to learn in B.Tech.If you are still interested to study any course,it is a very good thought as it helps to recall all the basics of the course and study further with more enthusiasm.The courses you are interested to study can help you get more opportunities at the time of Placements.
29th February 2016, 11:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No experience is not required to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma. But you must have minimum qualification of Diploma wih good percentage of marks besides that good score in entrance examination like polycet.

Thus you will get a good college based on your rank as per state or national entrance test. Some Colleges directl conducting the written examination for admission.
1st March 2016, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me that I should get some experience after completing my Diploma which I am doing in Electrical branch and then I should try for B.Tech course? Please suggest me.
You can't again experience but is possible for you to gain practical experience in Electrical Engineering Branch. If you want to again experience in Electrical Engineering Branch then you can apply for Internship/Training after completing Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?