19th January 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?

What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma? Is there any other course which I can take or I need to apply for jobs? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this as am not sure what to be done next.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  7. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?
  10. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  11. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  13. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  14. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Next step after completion of Diploma engineering?
19th January 2016, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, to get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do a job then, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?