10th February 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence Diploma Electrical course for a candidate who have 10 years of work experience in UAE?

Hello,
I have 10 years worked experience in Electrical field in UAE and 8 years in India. My educational qualification is Secondary School passed. Now I want to do Diploma Electrical course. Kindly tell me how to do in correspondence mode?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  2. Can I practice Dentistry in UAE having 12 years experience? Which exam will I have to give?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  4. List colleges offering correspondence HR/Business Management Diploma in UAE
  5. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  6. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  7. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  8. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. How can I get job in UAE having 1.5 years experience?
  10. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  12. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  14. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Energy Audit and Energy Manager jobs?
  16. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  17. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
14th February 2016, 07:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence Diploma Electrical course for a candidate who have 10 years of work experience in UAE?

It is really inspiring to note that you want to study further and enhance your educational qualification after 10 years of experience in UAE and 8 years of work experience in India. There is no problem since you can pursue diploma course even now. However, you will not be able to pursue full time diploma course since your age will be beyond the age limit. But you can pursue the course through the following modes of study.

- Correspondence mode / Distance learning mode
- Part time mode
- Online certification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?