23rd July 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to appear in JEE Main?

Hello everyone,
Actually I want to apply for JEE Main. But I have heard that there are 2 papers which are Paper-I and Paper-II. I don't know about them. Can you please provide me the details of JEE Main? Also let me know the eligibility criteria.

24th July 2015, 11:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to appear in JEE Main?

JEE Main is an entrance examination which is conducted by CBSE for admission to Undergraduate courses in IITs/NITs. Yes, what you have heard about JEE Main examination is right but, there is no need to appear in two papers. Candidates who are interested to pursue B.E/B.Tech course need to appear in JEE Main Paper-1 examination and candidates who are interested to pursue B.Arch/B.Planning course need to appear in JEE Main Paper-II examination. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.
25th July 2015, 12:46 PM
pjgp

Yes, you can apply for jee mains if you satisfy the below eligibilities,
the candidate must have studied physics and mathematics hn their class 12th .
They must have studied atleast one out of the below optional subject chemistry, biology, computer science, biotechnology, they must have minimun 50% in all subjects. No of attempts -3 if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you can apply to it.
29th July 2015, 04:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for JEE is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2at least with Maths and Physics as main subjects.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 75% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for JEE.

Yes, you have heard it right.

There are two papers
1. Mains
2. Advanced

Mains is an screening test which you should clear to take up the test and to get the admission you have to secure a fairly high rank in Advanced.
2nd August 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th in himachal after doing diploma in punjab board but my SC certificate not valid in punjab.After completed my diploma can be attach SC certificate in diploma with SC facilities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?