9th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering through JEXPO?

I am currently in 10th standard, and I have applied for JEXPO exam. I am more interested in Aerospace Engineering. But I have heard from many people that it has no scope until you do this course from IIT. Is this true? I just want suggestion that I should do this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  3. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  6. Number of seats available to study Diploma in Engineering course through West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO?
  8. How many branches does Engineering Diploma has through JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  12. List of colleges offering admission in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  16. Any chance to study Aerospace Engineering after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can i get a Government polytechnic college after clearing JEXPO?
  18. List of colleges offering admission in Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO? -- [New]
15th April 2018, 03:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering through JEXPO?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering through JEXPO examination. The Aerospace Engineering has better career opportunities, but it is best to study the course from any best college/ university. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you can get admission in first year of Diploma in Engineering course.
17th April 2018, 08:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course is not offered through JEXPO. Here are the lsit of streams that are available through JEXPO,

> Agricultural Engineering
> Architecture
> Automobile Engineering
> Chemical Engineering
> Civil Engineering
> Computer Science and Technology
> Computer Software Technology
> Electrical and Electronics Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Electrical Engineering (Industrial Control)
> Electrical Power System..etc.,

I can say that, you may find good scope when you do courses from IITs as those college's itself are good at standards of study. You may then pursue B.E/ B.Tech through lateral entry and find good job opportunities in several organizations.

Click here for List of streams
17th April 2018, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in 10th standard, and I have applied for JEXPO exam. I am more interested in Aerospace Engineering. But I have heard from many people that it has no scope until you do this course from IIT. Is this true? I just want suggestion that I should do this course or not?

Sorry, it is not possible to study the Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course through JEXPO. There are around 30 three year diploma courses offered in polytechnics through JEXPO. You can study Automobile, Agricultural, Architectural, Civil, Computer Science & Technology, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Food Processing Technology, Leather Goods Technology, Mechanical, Mining, Printing Technology, etc. courses through JEXPO. You can find the courses offered through JEXPO in the website link given Click Here
18th April 2018, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the top institutes have good placement with decent salary package in comparison to other low grade colleges. You may get a job, but salary will not be excellent in comparison to top colleges.

With experience, you can get decent salary with time. Hence, just make sure you get admission at any reputed college or institute. Any stream is not bad, its the quality of education, which is bad these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?