1st March 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO?

I am currently in 10th standard, and I have applied for JEXPO exam. I am more interested in Automobile Designing. So, I will do Automobile Engineering in Diploma. But I have heard from many people that it has no scope until you do this course from IIT. Is this true? I just want suggestion that I should do this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Automobile in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  8. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  9. Number of seats available to study Diploma in Engineering course through West Bengal JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  12. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  13. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  14. How many branches does Engineering Diploma has through JEXPO?
  15. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  17. Should I study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering through JEXPO?
  18. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
16th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in 10th standard, and I have applied for JEXPO exam. I am more interested in Automobile Designing. So, I will do Automobile Engineering in Diploma. But I have heard from many people that it has no scope until you do this course from IIT. Is this true? I just want suggestion that I should do this course or not?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO. You should have passed 10th standard to appear for the JEXPO examination. You have to score good marks in the JEXPO to get admission to the Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is available in various polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. After completion of the diploma course, you can pursue higher studies, like BE/BTech, AMIE or apply for jobs. You can apply for jobs in various government and private organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?