21st November 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better for polytechnic EC, Civil or anything else?

Tell me that what is better whether EC or civil in polytechnic(or)which course is better in polytechnic. in polytechnic which course better than all?

Related Questions:
21st November 2014, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better for polytechnic EC, Civil or anything else?

ECE is the better course in my point of view because, if you opt for ECE course, you can get into both software and hardware fields. If you opt for Civil Engineering course, then, you have chances only to get into construction field. After completion of Polytechnic in ECE course, you can pursue B.Tech course through Lateral Entry scheme by appearing and qualifying in Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (LEET). You can get admission in Second year of Four years B.tech course by qualifying the LEET examination. Finally, I suggest you to opt the branch in which you are interested in Polytechnic course and also select the right course because this selection will be the base for your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?