10th June 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in diploma with weak mathematics?

I am a little bit weak in maths. Which side i shoud choose in diploma after my SSC Board examination?

11th June 2015, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in diploma with weak mathematics?

Look dear in Diploma which ever stream you choose you need to have a minimum knowledge of Mathematics as it has nowadays become a vary important subject in every streams.

However, if you are weak in Mathematics I would suggest you some Diploma courses which has a very minimum application of Mathematics;

Below are mentioned some of the Diploma courses:

> Diploma in Fine Arts

> Diploma in Textile Technology

> Diploma in Biomedical Engineering

> Diploma in Environmental Engineering

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Cosmetology

> Diploma in Beauty Culture, etc.
11th June 2015, 05:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

In each and every stream of Diploma courses, there will be one or two Mathematics subjects in the first year, so, you can choose in any stream in Diploma course. And the important thing is that, you should make a decision regarding diploma course by keeping in mind your future plans, but, not considering the subjects in which you are weak. So, I suggest you to choose any diploma course, in which you want to make your career.
11th June 2015, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study Engineering Diploma then you have to study maths. There are no options available for without maths Diploma in Engineering. If you are looking for admission in any other diploma course which is not related to Engineering then you can get respite from maths. Therefore, you can get admission in Diploma Engineering any stream because maths is available in every one of them and you have to study it if you want to complete Diploma in Engineering.
15th June 2015, 11:41 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a little bit weak in maths. Which side i shoud choose in diploma after my SSC Board examination?
There are a lot of diploma course that doesn't require maths. Fashion, Textiles,Administration,fine arts, food technology etc does not require rigorous usage of mathematics in the course syllabus. So you can choose the fields accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?