26th February 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take after 10th class?

hiee.... m noor ... frm bathinda... m in 10 class (pseb).. i wanna ask you that m still confused in that which stream i take after 10 m intrested in mathematics... but i hate science...... so i dont wanna choose medical... can i choose non- medical....? Is this stream suitable for me....??

27th February 2012, 11:59 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Which stream should I take after 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiee.... m noor ... frm bathinda... m in 10 class (pseb).. i wanna ask you that m still confused in that which stream i take after 10 m intrested in mathematics... but i hate science...... so i dont wanna choose medical... can i choose non- medical....? Is this stream suitable for me....??

Dear Aspirant

As you say you are interested in Mathematics & not interested in medical. So I suggest you to choose Science Non-medical stream i.e. Mathematics, Physics, chemistry subjects.

After completing your 12th with Maths stream you have lots of option to design your career->

Can Pursue course like:

B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/IT/Computer Science/Aeronautical Engineering

B.Sc(Bachelor of Science)

BBA(Bachelor of Business of Administrative)

BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application

BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management)

Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/IT/Electronics Engg.)

~~All above course are best after 12th with Maths.

~~You can also join Indian Army, Navy, Air Force By giving NDA Entrance test after 12th with maths.

Good Luck...
27th February 2012, 01:38 PM
satati

Default Re: Which stream should I take after 10th class?

i think u should take science stream as one can have a bright future with it. most of them choose science because they know its a gud subject and by taking this stream u come across many new things n get to know more about everything n ur knowledge is also increased.
22nd March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what should i take after 10th if i want a good job?
22nd March 2012, 10:16 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

my friend,
that's very nice that you are interested to become geologist.
you can enter in that field after 10 th standard,
you have to take admission in diploma in applied geology of indian school of mines,dhanbad.
then you can do degree and also in master degree in geology.
then after you have to give upsc exam to become geologist.you have to clear it
22nd March 2012, 11:27 PM
bablucena9

Quote:
I think u should take science stream and mathmatics is not boring subject and please take interest in subject this is very easy
23rd March 2012, 01:19 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can chose non-medical if you are not interested in science.However commerce with maths is also a good option for you as there are a no: of career opportunities for the commerce students.

There are a lot of courses after 12th class in which you can make your career as under-

Related to commerce field-
B.Com, B.A (English, Hindi, Psychology, Sanskrit, History, Geography, etc.), Designing, Mass Communication, Sound Engineering, Film making, Hotel Management, Retail Management, BCA, BBA, BBM, etc...

Related to Non-Medical-
B.Tech.
B.E.
B.Arch.
B.Sc in any Non-Medical field.
Bachelor of Hotel management.
Bachelor of Fashion Designing.
NDA courses.
B.C.A.
B.A. in Journalism.
B.A. in Mass Media.
B.A. in Mass Communication.
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media.
Bachelor of Journalism.
Pilot courses.
Indian Navy Courses.
Indian Air Force courses.
23rd March 2012, 09:31 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Hello friend there are many good choices for you to get into many good courses after the 10 like the, joining the 11 for doing PUC and then after this you can go for the 12 to write the board exams and also write any of the qualifying exams for the Engineering ,medical courses,

Engineering Eligiblity,

1.Minimum of 50 % marks in the 10.

2.Minimum of 50% marks in the 12.

3.List of entrance exams you must write to make into the Engineering,

IIT JEE.

COMED K.

CET.

If you make then surely you will get good seats in the some of the top colleges like the IITs,NITs.

MEDICAL COURSE ELIGIBILITY.

1.Minimum of 50 % marks in the 10.

2.Minimum of 50% marks in the 12.

3.List of entrance exams you must write to make into the MEDICAL LIKE,

AIIMS.

CET.

COMEDK

If you qualify in this exams then surely you will get placed in the top colleges like the AIIMS,MYSORE MEDICAL COLLEGE,BANGALORE MEDICAL COLLEGE many such.
23rd March 2012, 03:34 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hi .

What you will study after 10th is completely dependent on your subject interests. You 1st ask yourself that which subjects you like. As you like mathematics then you should go for science stream or if you like mathematics calculation you can go for commerce stream also.

Wide range of scope is available except b.tech and MBBS studies.

You can go with science stream and after 12th you can join for B.sc taking mathematics hons. subject as you said you like mathematics so much and then you can pursue higher studies on this to get into the educational field.

I must say you have to focus on your subject likings. You 1st complete 12th then i can give guarantee that you will be clear about your career objective in future.

All the best.
27th March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i liked to choose science and interested in engineering.but can i write civil service examination after plus two?
28th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what stream i should choose when i am weak in maths after 10???
28th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Denny_Crane

hi, after completing your 12th you can have many options like you can go for b.tech, bba n then mba.
you can also go for ca if u wish. you can go for law.
if you are interested in computers then go for bca n then mca.
you can also prepare for government services like ias, navy.
you can give ies exam. all the very best
28th March 2012, 11:21 PM
shirley_schmidt

first set up your mind accordingly which is your interested subject , as if you selected science as your subject there are diverse option available for you like if you go with medical physices chemistry bioligy you can appear for doctorate degree loke MBBS , BDS , BAMS , BHMS , OR can fo for pharmacy , b.sc with one of your interested subject . if you go with science with math you became enginner , go for IT sector, bioinformatices , if your choice is with statices then commerce is good subject and hace a great scope in future. one thing in mind you have to work hard as whatever subject you choose is beneficial only if you have deep knowldege of your subj
29th March 2012, 08:49 PM
poole

dear friend,

you are egligible for BCA after completing 10+2 commerse with minimum 55% marks.

So You have already completed your 12Th examination in Computer subject then you will get easily admission in BCA Course, BCA is the 3 year undergraduate course and to get admission in BCA course you need to scored good marks in your 12Th examination, But many university wants maths subject in your 12Th examination, But without Maths candidates will also get admission in BCA Course. The admission in BCA are based on entrance examination as well as based on your 12Th marks.

Top BCA Colleges -

Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate, Delhi

College of Business Studies, Delhi University

Kurukshetra University

BEST OF LUCK
30th March 2012, 05:20 AM
Myadi0011

what should i take after 10th if i want a good job?
6th April 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

hiii......i m aadi...............i hve jst completed my 10th........... i m very confused what to do now,,,,,,:( from the very childhood, my aim my dream was to become a proffesor!!!!
but i want to earn more..................
9th April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i m shipra..................i m interested in bio and maths as well.........bt i m confused wt to choose can u help me and plz tell wt to do after 2 mdical
13th April 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i like maths and bio . chem. is okky dokky to me but i hate physics. what should i take in 11th?
14th April 2012, 05:24 PM
indu_sarabhai

How come you don't have any favourite subject dude? Not being comfortable with mathematics is ok. A lot of guys dont like maths.
Science stream is a strict no no for you because if you even go for PCB then also you will have to study physics which has a lot of mathematics.
Commerce also involves some mathematics in Accounts and statitics. Would you be able to do a little mathematics ?
If not then go for Arts stream.
12th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i am good in mathematics but not stable in science. At times get good marks in physics or chemistry & at times in bio.
Want to pursue my career with maths. What do you suggest?
19th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i hav gvn my ssc n nw its time for choose d 1 stream among 3 bt i dont like economics n biology.So wht shud i do?
20th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 1oth if I'm good in science and not that good in maths. But I'm interested in taking science stream nd parents are forcing to go for iit. But what is iit? I n future what can we do if we go for iit?
21st May 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone i hate maths which field should i take after my 10 th std rply plzzz
29th May 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

after 10th class which is the best of higher studies tell me please
30th May 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am good in maths and also take interest in physics which strem is better for me after 10th
30th May 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 1oth if I'm good in science and also good in maths. But I'm interested in taking maths stream nd parents are forcing to go for Science. But what is iit? I n future what can we do if we go for Science?
30th May 2012, 06:27 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: Which stream should I take after 10th class?

hi..
if you can go for many courses through maths stream that is:
  • b.tech
  • bba
  • hotelmanagement
  • b.arch
  • b.E
2nd June 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Im confuse that wat should i take after 10th?science or comerce?im intrested in maths,science bt not in eco.pls help me.
2nd June 2012, 01:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You have to be well aware of your strength and weaknesses.
If you have a thing for science then going for this subject would mean engineering or medical field or specialization courses.
Going for commerce would mean bank related jobs and then MBA will give you jobs in the management sectors.
A flair for writing and creativity means art stream is ideal for you.
So the final decision needs to be taken by you. As far as scope in every field is concerned, there are plenty of opportunities. If you keep on working hard there will be no dearth of good jobs for you. All the best
2nd June 2012, 02:20 PM
kkkirti

After 10th YOU can choose any one from science, commerce or arts. But you told that you dont like science and intrested in math then dont worry. \yours options are not less yet.
if you like math then it is better for you to choose commerce stream. Because if you will choose non medical then physics or chemistrywill be your compulsory subject along with math that may disturb you.
so I think you should choose commerce.
After completion of commerce with good percentage you may join belowmention courses:-
BBA/MBA
BCA/MCA
BCOM/MCOM.
5th June 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am just passed 10 i got 73%..........what can i do ? my intrest is computers and networking plzzzzz suggest me
6th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
heelo my name is meet and i am studying in std 10th in which field should i go to become a architect should i take science or commerce
15th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ayman shaikh i secured 77.45% in ssc now i am intersted in taking science but with this % i have the fear of passing Cet exams in future what would u advice me to take with this % ?
19th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hey m in 10th..... wat should i take after 10th
10th July 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i m sakshi i m passing the 10th class i so much confused which subject i gave i become a doctor but my science is not well so please suggested me
12th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 10th class..im very much interested in d field of oncology..plzz guide me to take d steps after my 10th std...
27th September 2012, 11:44 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Which stream should I take after 10th class?

In India, students start choosing the streams once they complete their Class 10th examination. There are 3 streams namely – Arts/Humanities, Commerce or Science from which a student has to choose so as to build a career in one of the streams.

When a student gets promoted to Class 10th, a typical pressure starts developing on a student since Class 10th is a turnkey event in a student’s life. The pressure is built on a student due to his own ambitions, family or peer influence.

Choosing a stream for a student once they complete their class 10th is a vital decision for them in their life. At this point of time the nervousness felt by both parents and students is similar, as deciding a stream is a vital decision because once the decision made, it would be tough to turn back and begin all over again. In addition, the decision taken will open opportunities pertaining to the choice made after class Xth.

This section provides information and advice regarding what stream one can choose after he/she completed class 10th.

The 3 main streams that one can pursue after Class 10th are:

Arts/Humanities
Commerce
Science

Arts/Humanities

Following are the key subjects that are covered under the Arts stream are:

English
Geography
Hindi
History
Political Science
Psychology
Sanskrit
Sociology

Commerce

Following are the key subjects that are covered under the Commerce stream are:

Accountancy
Business Studies
Economics
Economics
English
Informatics Practices
Mathematics

Science

Following are the key subjects that are covered under the Science stream are:

Biology
Biotechnology
Chemistry
Computer Science
English
Mathematics
Physics

One can choose any stream of the above mentioned after knowing his/her interest.

GooD LucK
7th October 2012, 12:52 PM
Rajanitai

HEY........

you are interested to become geologist.you can enter in that field after 10 th standard,
you have to take admission in diploma in applied geology of indian school of mines,dhanbad.then you can do degree and also in master degree in geology.then after you have to give upsc exam to become geologist.you have to clear it
After 10th YOU can choose any one from science, commerce or arts. But you told that you dont like science and intrested in math then dont worry. \yours options are not less yet.if you like math then it is better for you to choose commerce stream. Because if you will choose non medical then physics or chemistrywill be your compulsory subject along with math that may disturb you.so I think you should choose commerce.
After completion of commerce with good percentage you may join belowmention courses:-
BBA/MBA
BCA/MCA
21st October 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 10th.i want to study psychology after 10
is that possible if it is than what should i do for studying psychology after 10th?
21st October 2012, 09:45 PM
tradus

HI,

These are following stream should I take after 10th class--------------------

1.B.A
2.B.COM
3.B.SC
4.BCA
5.PGDCA
6.BBA
7.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
8.ITI.

Best of luck
thankyou ............
31st October 2012, 09:29 AM
suraj391

hello
Soon after the completion of 10th class,
you have number of avenues opened to make your entry.

You can opt for the course as per your interest.

You are eligible to pursue various Science and Arts related courses.
It will be beneficial for you if you opt for a course in which you are having interest.

You can join 12th class with the stream in which the subjects
which you are interested are available.

You can join the following streams
-MPC
-Bi.P.C
-MEC
-CEC
-HEC

You can also do Diploma courses.
For this you need to crack Polytechnic Exam.

You can also have the choice to opt
for various Vocational courses like
-Nursing
-MLT
-DMLT
-TTC
-Computer Science
-Radio & Technology

If you want to become a Engineer or Doctor,
then I suggest you to complete your 12th
class and then crack the respective Entrance Exam.

You can opt for many of the Professional courses like
-CA
-ICWA
-LLB etc.
after completion of your 12th class.

Decide upon yourself of what you want to be in the future
and opt for the course accordingly.

thaxss
all the best
12th November 2012, 11:45 AM
suraj391

You are eligible to pursue various Science and Arts related courses. It will be beneficial for you if you opt for a course in which you are having interest.

You can join 12th class with the stream in which the subjects which you are interested are available.

-MPC
-Bi.P.C
-MEC
-CEC
-HEC

You can also do Diploma courses. For this you need to crack Polytechnic Exam.

You can also have the choice to opt for various Vocational courses like
-Nursing
-MLT
-DMLT
-TTC
-Computer Science
-Radio & Technology

If you want to become a Engineer or Doctor, then I suggest you to complete your 12th class and then crack the respective Entrance Exam.

-CA
-ICWA
-LLB etc.

Decide upon yourself of what you want to be in the future and opt for the course accordingly.

thaxssxsxsxsx
12th November 2012, 11:46 AM
suraj391

You are eligible to pursue various Science and Arts
related courses. It will be beneficial for you if you
opt for a course in which you are having interest.

You can join 12th class with the stream in which the
subjects which you are interested are available.

-MPC
-Bi.P.C
-MEC
-CEC
-HEC

You can also do Diploma courses. For this you need
to crack Polytechnic Exam.

You can also have the choice to opt for various Vocational courses like
-Nursing
-MLT
-DMLT
-TTC
-Computer Science
-Radio & Technology

If you want to become a Engineer or Doctor, then
I suggest you to complete your 12th class and then
crack the respective Entrance Exam.

-CA
-ICWA
-LLB etc.

Decide upon yourself of what you want to be in the
future and opt for the course accordingly.

thaxssxsxsxsx
10th December 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

how can i find my interest while i m good in all subject if i give time to it?
5th February 2013, 06:33 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

HI,

These are following stream should I take after 10th class--------------------

1.B.A
2.B.COM
3.B.SC
4.BCA
5.PGDCA
6.BBA
7.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
8.ITI.

Best of luck
thankyou ............
25th March 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th standard and i am sure that, i will get 85%...........i am interested in maths but hate biology..what stream should i take?
25th March 2013, 08:08 PM
bknayak

HI,

These are stream should I take after 10th class--------------

1.BBA
2.BCA
3.B.COM
4.B.A
5.PGDCA
6.B.SC
7.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
8.ICWAI
9.CA
10.CS
11.B.TECH.

Hope the information helps for you....................
31st March 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i still confuse to select subject after seeing all of this guides.......
Plz tell me????
3rd June 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hi , i m sanjeet .
i have just passed 10th with 87% marks , but i m confuced that what should i take, i just want good salary in future, but i don't know in which field i will get good salary , so please tell me which field has bright and secure future in this era - commerce ,maths or science what should i take ??
23rd June 2013, 02:16 AM
Ankur.Sunny

As you are interested in Mathematics & not interested in medical.

Then you can choose Science with Non-medical stream which includes Mathematics, Physics, chemistry subjects.

After completing your 12th with Maths stream you will get various options and courses as a way to your career.

Some courses are :

• B.Sc(Bachelor of Science)

• B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/IT/Computer Science/Aeronautical Engineering

• BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application)

• BBA(Bachelor of Business of Administrative)

• BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management)

• Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/IT/Electronics Engg.)

You can also join Indian Army, Navy, Air Force By giving NDA Entrance test conducted by UPSC after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?