26th July 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of Diploma Engineering course is best for handicapped student?

Hello sir, I am Handicapped student and applied for BCECE to get admission in Diploma Engineering. Please tell me which stream of diploma course is best for handicapped student?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between Diploma in Accounting and Diploma in Business Administration for handicapped student?
  2. Does government provides an education loan and scholarship for physically handicapped (Polio in Leg) student to study Computer engineering?
  3. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get job in NABARD? Can I get any relaxation as a handicapped student?
  5. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  7. How can I study B.Tech in IIT being a Physically Handicapped Diploma Engineer?
  8. How to do apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad after B.Tech IT being a physically handicapped student? -- [New]
  9. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  11. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Can I get job if completed B.Tech at the age of 26 years old being a Diploma in Engineering student?
  13. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Is there any quota for handicapped students in any college for BCA?
  16. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  17. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  18. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
28th July 2016, 06:42 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream of Diploma Engineering course is best for handicapped student?

# Physically Handicapped students are also eligible for pursuing diploma level engineering and non-engineering courses.

# Required eligibility criteria for pursuing diploma level engineering courses under Person with Disability (PWD):

* Candidate must have physical disability equal or more than 40%.
* Candidate must have studied the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Intermediate level.
* Candidate must have fetched atleast 40% marks at intermediate level.

# Following diploma level courses in engineering disciplines are available for physically handicapped candidates:

* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Automobile Engineering
* Electrical & Tele-Communication
* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* Applied Elect. & Instrumentation

# As diploma in all above mentioned engineering disciplines are good for a physically handicapped candidate. A candidate has to choose any engineering discipline as per their own discretion after consultation with their parents, teachers and well-wishers.

# As per my point of view, it is better for a physically handicapped candidate to pursue diploma in any one of following engineering discipline:

* Computer Science
* Information Technology

# As both engineering discipline - Computer Science and Information Technology involves less physical movement and 90% work is totally sitting job (desk job). So, it is much convenient to a physically handicapped candidate.
22nd January 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream of Diploma Engineering course is best for handicapped student?

Is. There. Is. Reserve. Seat. For. Physically. Handicapped. Person.
14th October 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am physically handicapped from right hand with 40% disability which btech branch is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?