2nd April 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to do apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad after B.Tech IT being a physically handicapped student?

Hello, This is Arun have completed B.Tech with IT stream and I am a physically handicapped student. I have also done networking courses like MCITP, Hardware & Networking. I am trying to do apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad. Please send me detail about it.

5th April 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad after B.Tech IT being a physically handicapped student?

Procedure to do apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad after B.Tech IT:

There is a certain procedure in order to apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad after successful completion of B.Tech in IT Engineering.

You are required to get Application form of Apprenticeship from the HR Department of BHEL Hyderabad and after filling up the same form you are required to take no objection certificate from your college and you are required to submit all these certificates along with the other relevant documents.

If you have any referral in BHEL, Hyderabad then it would be an easy task for you to get permission easily for doing Apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad. Here are the contact details of BHEL Hyderabad.

Click here for Contact Details of BHEL Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?