18th December 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose for doing Diploma after passing 12th from Arts side?

I have done my 12th with Arts subject. Now i want to do Diploma course. So tell me which stream should i choose to do Diploma course as i am from Arts side?

19th December 2015, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i choose for doing Diploma after passing 12th from Arts side?

You have many streams available for you and you can opt according to your interest. Admission in diploma will be based on class 10th qualification and it has nothing to do with your 12th arts stream.

You can opt for diploma in engineering, fashion technology, textile technology, IT and software engineering, etc. Admission will be based on your performance in the entrance exam which is conducted on state level.
20th December 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which stream should i choose for doing Diploma after passing 12th from Arts side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 12th with Arts subject. Now i want to do Diploma course. So tell me which stream should i choose to do Diploma course as i am from Arts side?
The candidate can study many diploma courses after 12th in arts.

You can study Air Hostess, Anchoring, Animation and Film Making, Diploma in Retail Management, Diploma in Textile and Leather Designing, Diploma in Human Resources, Diploma in Banking, Diploma in Marketing, Diploma in Interior Designing, Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management, Diploma in Fashion Technology, Diploma in Event Management etc.
The candidate can choose any one of the above course.
21st December 2015, 12:53 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing class 12th, you can opt for many of the Diploma courses.
You can join Diploma in Engineering after completing class 12th in Arts.

Eligibility criteria for Diploma course:-

Candidates must have completed class 10th from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have studied Mathematics, Physical Science and English in class 10th.
Candidates age must be less than 21 years.
So, you are eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?