18th December 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Diploma course in Engineering after passing 12th from Arts?

I have done high school and Intermediate from Arts side. Now i want to join Diploma course in Engineering. So tell me if i can join the course?

18th December 2015, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course in Engineering after passing 12th from Arts?

To be eligible to get admission in Diploma in Engineering course, the candidate must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational stream are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process. If you are not able to get admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 12th standard Arts stream then, definitely you can get admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks.
18th December 2015, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course in Engineering after passing 12th from Arts?

For diploma course in engineering the minimum requirement is class 10th which you already have. Therefore, no problem for you if you want to appear for any polytechnic entrance exam.

Your class 12th arts stream will not be an issue because it will not be counted. Just be prepared for the entrance exam because admission will be based on the performance in the exam.
18th December 2015, 09:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done high school and Intermediate from Arts side. Now i want to join Diploma course in Engineering. So tell me if i can join the course?
Yes, you can join diploma in engineering after 12th standard.

Eligibility criteria for diploma course:-

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
20th December 2015, 11:50 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely join Diploma in Engineering after completing class 12th.

Eligibility criteria for Diploma course:-

Candidates must have completed class 10th from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have studied Mathematics, Physical Science and English in class 10th.
Candidates age must be less than 21 years.
31st December 2015, 11:32 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you can join in diploma after completing your 12th Standard.With your Tenth standard as eligibility you can join in Diploma first year by writing an entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and qualifying it.You can also join in the Second year (third semester) of diploma with 12th standard as eligibility.Your age should be more than 15 year if you want to join based on Tenth Standard and you should cross 17 years if you want to join based on 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?