20th December 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is Electronics a good stream to choose in Diploma with Airforce jobs view?

I am 18 years old and my date of birth is 01/03/1995 . I have completed + 2 with biology science. And i have 63% of marks. Now i am joining in Electronics stream of Diploma course. After this course, i would like to join in Airforce. SO i want to know if this stream is good?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  2. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  3. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  4. Which B.Tech college should I choose after completing diploma in electronics?
  5. Is 2 years of lateral diploma course in Electronics and communication considered as diploma stream or non diploma stream?
  6. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  7. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  8. How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  10. What should I do if I am short of money and I have to study B.Tech from a good college after diploma in Electronics? Which are the good universities where I could pursue B.Tech in Electronics?
  11. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?
  14. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  15. In which subject do I have to do Biotechnology?
  16. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  17. What should I do to join Indian Air Force at an age of 19?
  18. Can I join Indian Airforce after diploma in instrumentation engineering?
21st December 2015, 12:23 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Electronics a good stream to choose in Diploma with Airforce jobs view?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force. To join Air Force candidates need to qualify in NDA entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for NDA entrance examination for Air Force wing is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Candidate's must have Physics and Mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

So, you are not eligible for Air Force also as according to your date of birth your age is above 19.5 years.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
21st December 2015, 12:55 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Electronics a good stream to choose in Diploma with Airforce jobs view?

No, you have crossed your age limit to appear for NDA examination for any of three wings.

Also, candidates need to have mathematics and physics in 10+2 to appear for NDA examination to join Air Force. The age criteria to appear for examination is candidates age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

So as diploma passed candidates you are not eligible to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?