27th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?

I am doing graduation from correspondence and i want to do any course side by side.i complete my 12th from arts stream? Can you please guide me to choose the best course? I need to ensure that I will get the job once after my graduation and I need to do the courses which would help me to get the job in future.

27th April 2015, 09:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing graduation from correspondence and i want to do any course side by side.i complete my 12th from arts stream? Can you please guide me to choose the best course? I need to ensure that I will get the job once after my graduation and I need to do the courses which would help me to get the job in future.
There are so many additional courses are available that you can do along with Graduation. You can join in job oriented short term courses which is helpful to get job after completing your graduation. You can apply for any one of the below courses,

- Core Java,
- Advanced Java,
- 2EE,
- ASP .NET using VB,
- ASP .NET using C#,
- ASP .NET using J#,
- C/C++,
- SQL,
- Image processing,
27th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?

Yes, you can pursue various courses such as CA, 3D animation, computer programming, banking courses that you do along with graduation. But, it depends on your career interest and aspirations. You have also not suggested any streams art, science and commerce so that I could help you out with courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?