7th October 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus, pattern and reference books for Diploma in Acting at FTII?

sir mail me the details at [email protected]
i want to do post graduate diploma in acting from ftii.
sir please mail me the reference books and syallabus

26th February 2017, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, pattern and reference books for Diploma in Acting at FTII?

Sir, Please tell me the syllabus for entrance in ftii for acting course and also name the books which are helpful
6th June 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, pattern and reference books for Diploma in Acting at FTII?

Please give me informed about what is a study materials using entrance exam for ftii
please send book name and specific website on my email sir. ..
[email protected]
5th July 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in BFA i want to take admition for post graduation in acting in FTII please tell me what will be the process and what kind of syllabus is there for exams?
24th October 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I did 3 months acting diploma from AAFT and also completed my greduation , i wanr to take admission in FTII please tell me syallabus suggest me right books ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?