14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?

Hi, am Karthi. Now am had completed my diploma in paper technology after diploma chemical engineering? So, please tell which college accepts lateral entry and what is the joining procedure at Mumbai? Please reply. My email id: [email protected]

15th August 2016, 03:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, am Karthi. Now am had completed my diploma in paper technology after diploma chemical engineering? So, please tell which college accepts lateral entry and what is the joining procedure at Mumbai? Please reply. My email id: [email protected]

The lateral entry colleges in Mumbai are given here;

Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering - Website Link
K J Somaiya College of Engineering - Website Link
Amity University - Website Link
Vidya Academy of Science & Technology - Website Link
Veeramata Jijabai Technological Institute - Website Link

The candidates who have secured 60 percent or more in Diploma in engineering from the State Board of Technical Education are eligible to apply for B.Tech program under lateral entry scheme. A separate state level entrance examination will be conducted for the students of lateral entry. The candidates will be given two hours to complete the entrance examination. The short listed candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech course. Some of the private universities conduct their own entrance test for the lateral entry admission.
25th October 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?

Hi I'm jeevitha I have completed diploma electronic and communication engineering I'm interested b tech course in Mumbai colleges.. How to join Mumbai colleges and what are the lateral entry entrance exams... Please explain sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?